SAP-Integrated DNC Management with Factory Control Center | FCTR
Optimal Information Flow on the Shop Floor
The central management of data with Factory Control Center | FCTR enables the secure and version-related storage of all CAD, CAM, and NC data in SAP. Using a dedicated DNC server also ensures that Manufacturing has fast and secure access to the correct NC data. Providing this data on a separate local server that is automatically updated from by the SAP system, guarantees access to valid manufacturing information at a moment’s notice.
Furthermore, FCTR ensures a backflow of optimized manufacturing data to the SAP system. This means that this data can be compared with the initial planning data, and potential discrepancies can be recognized. In turn, this preserves manufacturing knowledge and helps to continuously improve manufacturing quality.
Your Advantages at a Glance
- Central management of tool data in the SAP system regardless of the CAD system used
- Optimized flow of information between work planning and the shop floor
- Reduction of setup times and downtimes of machines
- Secure transfer of NC data and tool data to the shop floor
- Centrally managed, local data provision on a separate shop floor server for fast access
- Retransfer of optimized NC programs from the shop floor to the SAP system