Effective and SAP-Integrated Detailed Planning of Tools and Operating Resources with FCTR
Reducing Machine Downtimes with Proactive Planning
Machine downtimes cost money. However, factory operators can avoid these expenses with forward-looking detailed planning of tools and operating resources. Simultaneously, thoughtful planning increases flexibility and allows short-term changes to be made effortlessly. Our smart and SAP-integrated solution creates the ideal basis for this win-win situation.
Factory Control Center | FCTR enables the detailed planning of tools and operating resources in an intuitive environment. At a glance, the graphical user interface displays all orders per machine for a defined time period. New orders are automatically added from the ERP system, and these can be individually integrated into the schedule according to free capacities. Additionally, FCTR provides full transparency of all orders that are already being processed, as well as potential time collisions.
The fully integrated solution not only provides transparency of all capacities and dependencies within the production process, but also automatically bases the tools and operating resources required on this. These are ideal prerequisites for effective follow-up processes on the shop floor!
Your Advantages at a Glance
- All tool and operating resource data in one system – SAP
- Graphically-supported, flexible planning of tools and operating resources
- Easy and intuitive handling
- Automatic generation of individual work orders for the provision of tools and operating resources
- Display of alternative work orders or routings including required transport times for tools
- Check of individually configurable rule violations, e.g. regarding deadlines and capacities