Direct machine connection with the SAP-controlled production process
Machine control as an integral part of the SAP-controlled production process
In the dynamic environment of the smart factory, the integration of machine data into the system landscape is becoming increasingly important.
By providing the option of directly connecting machine controls, Factory Control Center | FCTR offers many advantages:
- Company-wide process security
- Seamless data transfer in real time
- Direct communication between the machine and the SAP system
- Status and program usage queries throughout the whole factory
- Overview of all machinery
Currently we support the connection of the following machine controls:
- Siemens SINUMERIK 840D of type powerline and solutionline
- HEIDENHAIN type 530, 600 or higher
- Additional options are available on request
Bidirectional integration as a success factor
The SAP system manages all the data necessary for working on the machine. Subsequently, at the push of a button this data is sent to the machine control.
Bidirectional integration enables the provision of tool and NC data, and the read-out of tool service life and machine status.
Transferring the optimized data from the machine back to the SAP system preserves manufacturing knowledge, and continuously improves the processes.
Your advantages at a glance
Flexible machine connection to the
SAP-controlled production process
Secure transfer of tool and
NC data to the machine control
Automatic retransfer of optimized
NC programs to the SAP system
Easy retrieval of the current tool
stock from the machine
Fast real-time determination of
tool service life and machine status